after 3 years i guess everything still remains the same eh..

i really dont noe what i am doing..looking for something that can't be found..looking for that special piece to fit the hole..

you seem to be so critical..everything i say..i really couldnt care less what others say..but i dont noe..

maybe im wrong..you know what i mean..but is it me or is it you?

am i too shy to talk to you? do you think my feelings are lost in time?

i promised that i would nv get in another relationship before im 21..i went back on it once..and i experienced the emotional pain..you just need to noe im not like other guys..im not one who easily stands up by myself..and i have my pride too..i wont accept help from other people..

even so what does it mean to me..as long you are involved it means nothing..srry if i did anything that offended or harmed you..but believe me i nv did it intentionally..

i just want you to know that i still love you..cookies and cream..
cookies munched @ 10:07 PM

Comments: Post a Comment