Covenance
There must be a start and an end..and well this is the end. I'm gonna throw all my games out of the window (figuratively)..though that really strong desire to play Kingdom Hearts II is still there..i officially hold all who reads this blog to be my witness. No more DotA, no more neopets..thats it for gaming.

I have really backslid a lot over these 4 years in BPGHS..from a below 100 level ranking to a 200+ ranking. I really don't know what i'm doing with my life..straight A's in primary school and even secondary 1..to constant C5's for my results. I really need to pull up my socks already..it's not that i can't do it..i know i can..i just need that little effort.

I know what happened last year, the cause for the drastic fall in my results, and i'm determined not to let that happen..ever. so friends forever we shall be? Enough of all the nonsense..it's really time to start anew. I know such promises often shatter if i try to fulfil them by myself..so i would really appreciate the help (you know who i'm referring to)

i'm really sorry ongand junhao, as much as i wanna go for the winning eleven competition, i just have this compulsion to focus on my studies first. and to shuangx, i promise i will get the survey done during the weekends k? cnc..thanks for everything throughout the years..

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. I do recognise that play is essential, but there is a limit to everything, even with play. Where can playing get you in life? So what if you have the best scores or accounts in the virtual world? Do they accredit you with anything in real life? The temptation will always be there..but with determination it can be overcome..

With that said..JIN ZHE YOU'RE GOING DOWN!!! nah..this is healthy competiton rite?

And this last note goes out to all of 4P2..come on guys!! this is the final hurdle..lets get over it TOGETHER and prove it to the entire school that we are the best!! whatever problems or inquitities we may have with each other, let's cast them aside and help each other up. Let's strive to motivate and push each other to greater heights!! We can achieve, we SHALL achieve!!
cookies munched @ 9:28 PM

Comments: Post a Comment